Chris Oliveri, Senior Pastor
- Favorite verse: Psalm 27:4 "One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD And to meditate in His temple."
- Graduated from Cal State Los Angeles in 1991 with a Bachelors in Guitar Performance with an emphasis in Jazz Studies.
- Favorite things to do include: mountain biking, hiking and talking with Janet his wife of 25 years, catching up with his son Grant and daughter-in-law, Kami (23 yrs. old), listening to music and watching stage perfomances of his daughter Sophia (20 yrs. old), reading stories or making music with his daughter Grace (14 yrs. old), spending time with the family in the Bible, playing guitar, watching good sci-fi, home coffee roasting, reading a good biography, sitting down for a good cup of coffee at Peets. Or better yet sitting down with a good biography and a good cup of coffee at Peets.
- Taught the guitar classes at The Master’s University from 1996 – 1998.
- Graduated from The Master’s Seminary in May of 1998.
- Served as Associate Pastor and later as Senior Pastor of Hope Bible Church in Los Angeles, California from 1998-2008.
- Began serving as Senior Pastor of Clayton Valley Church in June of 2008.
- Currently working towards a Doctorate of Ministry degree at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors of Berean Christian High School, Walnut Creek, CA.
Andrew Sanders, Associate Pastor of Music and Student Ministries
- Favorite Verse: John 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You the only true God and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."
- Andrew Sanders was born to a wonderful Christian family and raised in Concord, California. He was saved at the age of 6, and grew up attending and serving at Clayton Valley Church before he joined the staff full-time in 2009. He and his wife Adrian live in Concord with their four boys Trentin, Owen, Flynn and Paxton.